About the Role
Senior Architect - NW London - £47,500 - £52,500
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Architect with a track record in the housing sector to join an established practice.
With a healthy project pipeline of high end one off homes and bespoke developments, you'll be playing a key part in their continued success. The work is primarily across the South East and will offer the chance to work on multiple projects with your input being focused on the management of timely and high quality delivery. You will be working closely with the Director of Architecture and immediately become a key member of the team setup.
They are looking for a new Architect to join them on a permanent basis from November 2023. The key attributes we are looking for include:
- At least 5 years post part III experience.
- An impressive portfolio of residential projects, high end one off homes are of particular interest.
- Technical expertise including both drawing production and job running ability.
- AutoCAD proficiency is essential whilst any Revit knowledge would be a bonus.
- Living in a comfortable commute of their NW London office.
On offer is a salary circa £50,000 with benefits such as discretionary bonus and staff discount schemes. They are ready to begin the interview process in the coming weeks with an ideal start date being the start of November.
Send your CV/Portfolio to Erinne.Mansfield@readycareers.co.uk