About the Role
I'm looking for a well-organised Studio Manager to join this multi-disciplinary branding and interior design studio.
Plenty of experience in a similar role is required and an understanding of how a collaborative design studio work will put you in good stead. This is a client facing role so a friendly, positive personality will go a long way. The perfect candidate will have exceptional organisation skills and can stay on top of tasks and to-do lists. You will need to be able to prioritise your day and manage your schedule whilst working in a busy and fast paced role.
- Involvement in setting up projects and formal paperwork
- Planning Client deadlines and internal deadlines
- Tick reporting and analysis (full training given)
- Client session set up/ ZOOM and studio prep for meetings
- Assistance with FF&E specification, procurement and supplier liaison as well as project reconcilliation
- Creating, sending and following up on invoices
- Running reports and tracking prospects in Xero
- Organising expenses and petty cash etc
- Client and Sales/Marketing Support including new business tracking, assistance with propsal prep and bids and maintaining diaries.
- Supporting the Directors with diary management, organising travel, insurance and landlord communications.
A large portion of this role will be focusing on team and HR support, including:
- Training, assistance with recruitment, helping with Interns, staff contracts, appraisal management and arranging socials/gifts etc.
- Supporting the studio by managing stock, post, stationary, CPD co-ordination, preparing and dressing the studio and ensuring you never run out of tea and coffee!
This is a full-time role in their London studio and they're looking for someone with at least 3 years experience in a similar role. You will need to be confident working with Microsoft office and Adobe InDesign would be beneficial. The salary will be dependent on experience but likely to be in the region of £28,000 to £35,000.