About the Role
IMMEDIATE OPENING - PART 2 ASSISTANT - ESSEX - CIRCA £30,000
- Central Essex Practice.
- Modern office environment with latest technology and on-site gym and parking.
- Loads of potential for progression.
- Ambitious, progressive practice at an exciting period of their growth.
These are just a few reasons why it''s a great time to join this Architectural practice.
Are you looking for an ambitious practice that is driven to be the best in the market and committed to offering an environment that allows staff to flourish? Do you have a passion for the residential sector with innovative design ideas supported with technical prowess?
If so, this role could be perfect for you. With a varying scale of projects in their housing portfolio, they continue to deliver against their expanding targets. With a talented team already, they are looking for a bright and hungry individual to join them and help continue to push their ceiling higher.
You will need to have:
- Part 2 Assistant with ideally a few years in a UK practice.
- Preferably a residential portfolio of projects already impacted.
- AutoCAD is essential whilst any Revit skills are desired though they can train if you excel in other areas.
- Clear ambition to grow with a progressive company.
On offer is a permanent opportunity with a salary between £27,000 - £32,000 depending on the level you would be joining at.
There are immediate interviews available, to apply please send your CV and portfolio to Jack.Cowling@readycareers.co.uk