About the Role
Senior Architect / Associate - North West London
This long established multi-disciplinary are hiring an experienced Architect into their small internal architecture team.
This is a fantastic opportunity if your interests and experience lies more in commercial architecture rather than residential. The company have notable clients across the pharmaceutical, labs, industrial and commercial sectors for whom they design and deliver significant projects. To maintain client satisfaction this practice are now looking to hire a Senior Architect capable of running projects and working directly with clients. It is less about creative flair and more about high level know-how and technical acumen.
To be considered we are looking for:
- A UK registered Architect with circa 10 years industry experience.
- A portfolio demonstrating sizeable projects of commercial use.
- AutoCAD proficiency to produce drawings as the role remains hands-on due to team size, any Revit would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills to work closely with external and internal collaborators.
- You will need to hold a UK driving license due to the need for regular site visits in various locations.
I believe this opportunity is going to best suit someone seeking a long term, stable role with a well structured practice and varied workload. On offer is a permanent position with salary likely between £48,000 - £55,000 plus benefits such as car allowance.
They are ready to hire so please apply today to be considered.
Send your CV/Portfolio to Erinne.Mansfield@readycareers.co.uk