Architectural Technician - AutoCAD - Leeds
We're excited to be partnering with a hugely impressive firm that are looking for a new Architectural Technician to join their architecture division.
As one of the Country's premier developers within the Care sector, they are continually recognised with awards for the excellence of their service. The innovative developer have a key focus on sustainable builds with high quality design to give the residences and their families the best setting possible. With an established history behind them and an exciting future ahead, this is a great time to join the team.
For their current opening they are looking for:
- An Architectural Technician to work through both planning and technical stages.
- Excellent knowledge of UK building regulations.
- A residential portfolio would be preferred.
- AutoCAD proficiency essential whilst SketchUP and Revit are desirable.
- Driving license due to the head office location, where there is free parking available.
This is a permanent hire with an immediate start available. The salary is likely in the £30,000 - £40,000 range depending on level of experience and other benefits include discretionary bonuses twice a year and ability to purchase additional holiday allowance.
If this role appeals to you, please apply today to be considered. Applications to Jack.Cowling@readycareers.co.uk